Sunday, April 1, 2012

Under Construction

My blog is under construction for now! Please check back in a bit! All the posts I posted died and went to heaven and for some reason the pics I uploaded won't load so...its time to RENEW! for now here are some stuff~



this was for Arriane of Wanderrgirl.com, she is one of the most inspiring Filipinas I've met. Please do check out her site!

 Then here we have my Art Cards, gonna paint a ton of these. As you can see i think I have about 8 pcs done, which is not a lot. But I plan on continuing this until I reach 50-80 pcs? wish me luck!


 a friend of mine kept calling me mushroom head cuz of my hair. So here's something inspired by that -.-
thanks alot Kevin :|
 GOLD GOLD GOLD paint everywhere I just love to abuse my gold acrylics :> I know its a ad habit but I'm trying my best to not use it anymore. NOT.

 Most of these things are inspired by the colors, culture, icons, paintings of the Chinese. Yes, I am self-searching and have found passion in my own culture. Well cuz I AM Chinese and all.



currently inspiration: Szechuan culture, peoples, music

my blog is currently in its RENEWAL stage so please bear with me. :3

love lots,
Audz <3

1 comment:

  1. Lovely paintings! I wish you luck on your projects! Sad that your previous works posted on the blog are gone though :(

    ReplyDelete